Following the success at last year’s Magento Imagine Excellence Awards, Redbox Digital clients have once again been selected as Finalists for the 2018 Awards.
Universal Music Group, the global music giant, has been named a Finalist in the Best of Class Fulfillment category, while Redsea.com, the consumer electronics arm of Middle East conglomerate Abdul Latif Jameel, a Finalist in B2C Growth.
Jonty Sutton, founder and CEO of Redbox said: “We’re very proud of the outstanding results our clients achieve and are honoured to be recognised once again for all the great work we do in partnership with them. Our teams work exceptionally hard to deliver amazing customer experiences for our clients across the globe and its acknowledgement of their efforts and of the quality of their work.”
“We’d like to thank Magento for its recognition of our work and the partners with whom we collaborated with – it has been a great team effort all round,” said Jonty.
The announcement comes off the back of a successful 2017 where Redbox was awarded Best Commerce Launch Award for delivering a digital commerce platform and omnichannel experience for the London-based premium menswear brand Oliver Sweeney. They also received a Partner Award ‘Spirit of Excellence’ for its investment and leadership in promoting Magento’s commerce platform and ecosystem. Previously Redbox were also awarded for its work with Screwfix and Paperchase.
The Magento Imagine Excellence Awards celebrate achievements in leadership, innovation, teamwork, and business impact for Magento’s merchants, developers, and partners. This year, they received more than 250 submissions across 16 categories. The winners will be announced on stage at Imagine 2018, 23-25th April – Wynn Las Vegas.
Redbox’s recognition and awards include:
- Magento Imagine Excellence Awards 2018 – finalist for Best of Class Fulfillment Universal Music Group; and B2C Growth Redsea.com
- Magento Imagine Excellence Awards 2017 – winner Best Commerce Launch Award for Oliver Sweeney
- Magento Partner Awards 2017 – winner of the European ‘Spirit of Excellence’ category
- 2016 winner Magento Great Explorer Award for International Expansion for screwfix.de
- Magento’s 2016 Digital Commerce Partner of the Year.
- Partner of Excellence Award in 2015 and 2014
- 2014 Best Site Award for Paperchase.co.uk.